Happy Holidays...

It's hard to believe that another year has passed and it is nearly Christmas. Pretty soon otters will be nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar-plums dance in their heads.

As I gear up to travel to North Carolina to spend the holiday with some family, I just wanted to take a moment to wish you safe travels.

As we all travel to spend time with family and friends remember to take a moment to celebrate life's joys and reflect on all that has happened in 2013. In many ways I'm sure it has been quite the year - not just in progress towards equality for many of my friends - but personally as well. We all face our own set of challenges and joys throughout the year and I can 't think of a better time to pause for a minute, stare at the tree, smile and be thankful. I know I will. And in that moment I will think about all the people who I've been privileged to know and share my life, for them I am thankful.

Happy Holidays!

Love,
Your Favorite Otter :)


Popular Posts