I suck...at blogging!

As I recounted in my first post - long ago, I've been wanting to start a blog for sometime but was largely delayed because coming up with a blog title was - how shall I put this - hard! Well, I finally came up with the title and low and behold that was the easy part! Actually posting shit on a regular basis, now that is the hard part! I give much credit to people who manage to do it. Life gets busy! And now with the warm weather upon us, lets be honest I would rather be outside drinking than in front of a computer blogging away.

But just for YOU, I am taking a little time to blog - so be excited and show some appreciation! Now, the real question is what the hell to talk about....hmmm. With the events in Boston and the latest disappointment coming out of the U.S. Senate regarding gun laws this week, it can sometimes be hard to be an optimist. But I truly believe that we can be better and it will only change if we push to make it better. Being a leader is about being selfless and brave - if you're not willing to do either, than think twice about being a leader - that's my two cents.

Lastly, I have a great picture hanging in my living room that reminds me of some important things to remember to do in life - so I thought I would share! (It's the one to the right, in case you couldn't figure that out on your own.)

Popular Posts