Money, Money, Mon-ay!

So, if you follow my life or blog at all you know I am on the Board of Directors of the Rainbow Response Coalition. In fact I am the board treasurer, which means I am tasked with managing the assets. We are all volunteer and don't have a ton of assets to manage, but I am hoping you can help turn that ship around for us.

Working with my wonderful board and my own desire to raise funds for Rainbow Response - we have finally launched an online fundraising campaign! Now, it is your turn to help!!! I am very passionate about our mission to educate on LGBTQ partner violence and working to make Rainbow Response its on self-sustaining organization leading this charge in D.C....and I am gonna be honest I can't do it alone. It takes dedication and partnership from my fellow board members and volunteers....and yes even donors like you!

So, if you are feeling like you want to help make a difference today click on the link and donate...even a dollar helps! Be a hero, help make sure ALL survivors of partner violence have access to proper resources and advocates, regardless of their sexual orientation!


Donate Now

Popular Posts